Automated Bio-Mass Features
- 409 Titanium Enhanced Stainless Steel
- Shaker Grate System with Removable Ash Pan
- Stainless Steel Heat Transfer Tubes
- Fan Forced Draft
- Class A Insulated Chimney
- on-Stick Door Gasket
- Insulated – Walls R30, Roof R30
- Water Level Indicator
- Safety Latch Firebox Door
- Digital Control Panel
- Secondary Combustion
- Triple Pass Water Filled Heat Exchanger
- 20 Year Limited Warranty
- Burns Multiple Biomass Fuels
- Works with Any Existing System
- No Carbon Monoxide Inside
- Removable Ash Pan
- Long Burn Times
- Once a Week Loading or Longer
- Automatically Fed
- Cost Effective Heat Source for Large Buildings
- Multiple 2″ Supply & Return Connections
- Easily Removable Rear Access Door to Plumbing Connections
- Light for Night Loading
- Clean, Efficient & Safe
- Low Maintenance
- Lower Heating Costs
- Low Emissions
- Locally Sourced Fuels
- Not Reliant on Foreign Fuels
- Made in the USA
Wood Chip Boiler Applications
- Commercial Buildings
- Barns & Agricultural Buildings
- Radiant In-Floor Heating
- Large Garages & Workshops
- Pools/Hot Tubs
- Domestic Hot Water
20 Year Limited Warranty
Some outdoor stove manufacturers who advertise that they offer a Lifetime Warranty, actually offer little to no warranty, but don’t disclose the details. Protect yourself and your investment, by always asking to see the full warranty.
Our 20 Year Warranty provides you the highest quality, longest lasting stove and warranty on the market.
Biomass Boiler Features
OUR WOOD CHIP BOILER HAS SHAKER GRATES AND AN ASH PAN DESIGN WHICH WERE PURPOSEFULLY DEVELOPED FOR QUICK AND EASY CLEANING.
The introduction of combustion air under the grates gives a hotter and cleaner burn, while additional air is injected from above the fire, burning the gases, producing a cleaner burn that uses less fuel.
Energy efficient, and using locally sourced, renewable fuel, make these units the top choice for many consumers. Virtually any existing heating system can be converted into heating with a Crown Royal Biomass Furnace.
The Crown Royal Stoves wood chip boiler has triple pass heat exchangers and stainless steel heat transfer tubes that produce the highest possible efficiencies; the bottom line, you will burn less. In addition to these features, it is equipped with a turbo draft fan that produces secondary combustion. For the best corrosion resistance and heat transfer possible, our firebox and outer drum is constructed out of 409 Titanium Enhanced Stainless Steel.
The Biomass Series is available in one model with a heating capacity of 950,000 BTU’S, with the ability to turn down to 300,000 BTU’S.